Friday, March 25, 2011

Friendship

What I want you to do is call your heart
And sincerely ask if we are that far apart
We have all known each other so well for so long
That the times we spent seems like a song

Now I fear that life will lose its flow
But what can I do? I have to go
My destiny calls and a new life awaits me
But in every friend I find, your faces I will see

And I solemnly pledge by the times we spent together
That come what may I will remember you forever
Cause each one of you in your own special way
Has brightened my every evening and day.

You may forget me and I don't care
But if ever you need me, I will be there
I know that I have done many crazy things before
But I hope you will forgive me and hold a grudge no more

Times will change but I will stay the same
Cause I am your friend and SAMRAT is my name.




NOTE: Written on August 5th 2000

No comments: